Okay, so lets just get this out of the way now. ADRIAN PETERSON. He’s the man, the best in the business. HE is our guy at Running Back, and yes the Vikings are heavily relying on him. So much in fact that new Offensive Coordinator Norv Turner has even vowed to get Peterson more involved in the…
Minnesota Vikings defensive lineman Jim Marshall during a game against the Detroit Lions in Tiger Stadium (1970)
Players Destined to Make a Leap
1) Cordarrelle Patterson (Vikings) - http://on.nfl.com/WJOKuu
2) Kenny Vaccaro (Saints) - http://on.nfl.com/1kdUVlg
4) Le’Veon Bell (Steelers) - http://on.nfl.com/1z7QQ4Z
8) Toby Gerhart (Jaguars) - http://on.nfl.com/Uviiu2
12) Jordan Reed (Redskins) - http://on.nfl.com/1peZWss
For the full list: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000357032/article/around-the-leagues-making-the-leap-countdown
Minnesota Vikings WR Cordarrelle Patterson is the only rookie in Vikings history to score a touchdown in three different categories! Rushing, receiving and returning.
FRIDAY NIGHT MATCHUP:
Receiving Yards: 13,889
Receiving Yards: 11,904
Who would you want on your team? Carter or Irvin?